I have the Image and Information little down. have some alignment Issues with my Table, and I Dont have time to fix that...
|Dimensions||55 x 117 x 16 mm||53 x 111 x 17 mm|
|Onboard Storage||32GB||512MB with 400MB free|
|Memory Card||Up to 32GB||Up to 32GB|
|Text Input||Resistive Touch screen with full QWERTY||Resistive Touch screen with full QWERTY|
|Screen Size||3.5"||3.8" with 800px x 480px|
|Talk Time||Up to 6 hours||Up to 10 hours|
|Standby Time||Up to 430 hours||Up to 833 hours|
|Camera||5mp with auto focus and duel LED flash||3.15mp, autofocus and flash|
|Video Recording||VGA at 30fps||VGA at 30fps|
|GPS||Assisted GPS with Nokia Maps||Assisted GPS|
|Bluetooth||Yes v2.0 with A2DP||Yes v2.0 with A2DP|
- Nokia N97's Massive 32 GB Storage and a SD card with 62 GB, thats make me crazy, but you have extend upto 16GB memory cards in Xperia Too.
- Nokia Gives the Maps with in. but still, u can Install maps for XPeria X1 too.
- I am little disappointed with the Camera in X1, I expected more from Sony Ericsson with respect to Camera.
- The Loudspeaker in X1, mmm grrrr...Need Improvement...
- XPeria's 800x480 makes remote desktop connections realistic for starters...
- XPeria is smaller in size,and its Processor is faster. The Keyboard is too good...
- 3G Games Like xtrak from Sony Ericsson, is much more for a phone, but still, there is 67000 free application to choose.
- In Battery Performance XPeria X1 Wins in my Perspective.
In My Views, Nokia N97 is a Great Phone I have ever seen, but XPeria X1 is a Computer. :)