Nimbuzz for iPhone 4 (iOS4) compatible devices has been upgraded, which includes a good number of enhancements, bunch of new featuers, some minor bug fixes and tweaks, as well as the interface and functionality improvements. The just released version of the Nimbuzz client brings online presence to phonebook (see which of your phonebook contacts are online with Nimbuzz), free SMS invites (Invite all your friends for free to Nimbuzz via SMS). However, since Nimbuzz uses your internet connection, incremental data charges from your provider will apply. We therefore strongly recommend to use the mobile client only with a flat-rate data plan or free Wifi connection.Here is what you can expect from the new update:
- Be online 24×7 - so all your friends can get in contact with you at any moment
- Multitasking – run Nimbuzz in the background while listening music, watching a movie or checking your email
- Answer the calls you get on Nimbuzz while it runs in background.
- Continue the call – while navigating through other apps.
- Hide call screen - to continue chatting
- Super fast app switching – only 2 clicks to access Nimbuzz, whatever you do!
- Very fast push notifications - no more reconnecting
Another cool thing about the new app is a new feature in the keypad tab. If you dial a number it will automatically show the NimbuzzOut calling rateso you know how much will you pay per minute before you hit call