Monday, July 13, 2009
We had been to Arendal and just trying to do some shopping. No Surprise, I am in a mobile store, trying to check out the new deals.
I had seen some Norwegion Kr 1/- Deals. Just pay 1/- and pay monthly 125 Kr, Isn't that wonderful, kind of deals.
Two phones deligeted me with their nice design. Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic and LG KP 500 Cookie. I didn't worry about anything much, and wanted to buy the LG one, as you all know, I have my basic passion towards LG.
My Wife looked at me phones once, Grr. but She didn't denied LG, a black sleek nice phone, we opted for that. They asked my National ID or Bank Card, I Provided them One, and they asked me to Collect the phone after 2 days.
Back home, I was trying to google about the phones and I did a big mistake, by ignoring Nokia 5800. Yes, both are coming to my hand for the same price tag (per month), but I really need an Amazing Gadget like 5800.
Lets see, by Choosing LG, what are the things I am missing. before that, what is smiler between them. fact here is, I even hate IPhone, becos it does not got Java, and its not having FM Radio and no Card slot in it. Oke lest see, what the deal.
- 1 Kr The Deal from the Shop
- Touch Screen
- Lightweight and and a great look and Feel
- Java and Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Generic SD Memory Card ( I denied Sony Ericsson, just becos they are pushing me to use the M2 Memory Card provided only by Sony, not the Micro SD.)
What Nokia 5800 Got Best:
- WLAN 802.11 b/g Chipset - UPnP technology
- Assisted GPS (a-gps)
- Carl Zeiss optics 3.15 Camera
- 3G HSDPA with 3.6 MBPS Downloading Speed
- Practically unlimited entries and fields of Phonebook memory
- 81 MB mega storage with an Updateable 16GB SD Card (8GB included)
- Ultimate ARM 11 369 MHz processor
- RSS feeds in the Browser
- Regional Language Display with UTF
- Handwriting recognition
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate and Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
I realized that, Skipping nokia is a sin against the technology and the effort they put in to bring up such an amazing phone to the market for an affordable prize.
Guess what ?, I am not going to buy LG. I am going to take up the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic today.